Shimano HG701 now comes with Quick link version.
Shimano Ultegra being 11 speeds means that Shimano needed to develop a new chain to match its racing requirements. The new Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701 bicycle chain is asymmetric in nature to match the specially design engagement point on the cassette and chainrings, for lightning fast gear changes and no power loss. The Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701 11 speed bicycle chain also comes with Shimano's SIL-TEC ultra-low friction treatment technology which reduce friction and lengthening the chain's life whilst keeping operational noise to a minimum.
- Chain for Shimano 11-speed cassette
- Sil-Tec PTFE treated for smooth-running longevity
- 116 links and connecting pin included
- Can be used with Shimano Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800
- Quick Link
- Added Features: SIL-TEC technology | Quick Link
- Cassette Compatibility: 11 Speed
- Chain Type: Super Narrow HG for 11-speed
- Roller Link Plate: Zinc-Alloy plated outer links
- Width: 5.62mm
- Weight: 266g