The DURA-ACE Di2 groupset is the result of Shimano’s ongoing passion for technology. This is reflected in every single component in the groupset. All components are joined together to work as one, reinforcing each other for unparalleled performance.
For the new DURA-ACE Di2 groupset, Shimano have improved upon each and every individual component. Together they form a truly superior groupset. A perfectly balanced total system. Improving performance by maximising efficiency: that’s how Shimano are able to ensure the best for cyclists with the highest demands.
In addition to traditional “Full” Synchro Shift, riders can optionally select “Semi” Synchro Shift. This intuitive new mode automatically reacts when the rider shifts from one chainring to another, automatically shifting the rear derailleur to minimise the gear step, thus preserving the rider’s rhythm.
- Chainset: Dura-Ace R9100, 170, 192.5 and 175mm cranks, with 34/50, 36/52 and 39/53 ring options
- Brakes/Shifters: Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 Hydraulic Disc 2x11 (Choice of hose lenghts)
- Front Derailleur: Dura-Ace Di2 R9150 - Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Dura-Ace Di2 R9150
- Cassette: Dura-Ace R9100 11-25, 12-25, 11-28, 12-28 and 11-30 options
- Chain: Dura Ace CN-9000 - 114 Links
- Internal seatpost battery and charger included.
- Cables Included: 2x 350mm, 1x 300mm, 1x 650mm, 1x 700mm, 1x 1000mm
Di2 Junction Boxes Included: SM-JC41, SM-EW90-A
Please Note: The flat mount brake calipers may require a disc adaptor to suit these are sold separately.