The racing bicycle that emphasises its sporty side, ideal for those who see the bicycle as an escape from the day-to-day and a way to keep fit and exercise.
Racing 6 DB has been designed as a simple, reliable and up-to-date racing bicycle. An ideal package for those seeking a smart solution that's in line with all the latest trends but with that little added plus you only get from a brand that supplies world-class cycling pros.
It's a Fulcrum wheel, it's a training wheel, it's the right aluminium wheel for those who are becoming acquainted with the world of racing bicycles and are attentive to details.
AFS Axle System - The Axial Fixing System is the solution developed by Fulcrum to fix the disc brake to the hub. The constraint granted by the butt area of the release mechanism, greater than in familiar standard ones, makes it possible to obtain greater structural rigidity and therefore more precise and powerful braking.
Disc Specific Rim - Fulcrum is one of the first wheel manufacturers on the market to offer two completely different rim profiles from disc to conventional brake. So, no adaptation, but a rim conceived based on years of design experience.
Not requiring a braking track, Fulcrum’s R&D department designed a completely new profile, aimed at saving every single gram of weight and at improving aerodynamic efficiency.
Its greater width makes it a perfect fit for tyres of 25/28mm upwards.
Asymmetric Rim - The asymmetry is designed to improve rim tension, balancing the forces from brakes and sprocket cassette.
One HUB fits all - This solution responds to the need to fit the various axis standard on the market, with speed and ease. Different adaptors mean that the wheel is ready to mount on your bike in just a few steps.
Monoblock Hub for Disc- The rear hub of a top-quality disc brake wheel is a technical problem to be solved. Fulcrum®’s R&D department found itself facing a fundamental choice: on which side to put the oversize flange of the Two-to-one™ system? Disc or sprocket side? Without question - must stay on the sprocket side.
To combat the loss of braking power from flex and torque of the connector between the two sides of the hub, a special one-piece system has been devised with internal stiffening ribs.
2Way-Fit Ready (Road)
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit Ready
- Tire Size: 28"
- Weight: 1690 g
- Rim Material: Aluminum
- Rim Material Details: Aluminum, asymmetric
- Rim Height Category: Low
- Rim Height: Front and rear 26 mm
- Rim Width: 21,8 mm, ETRTO 17C
- Tyre Width: From 25 mm to 50 mm
- Braking System: Disc Brake
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: AFS
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR/HH15-100/HH12-100 (no skewers incl.)
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR/HH12-142 (no skewers incl.)
- Front Wheel Spokes: 24 (16 left + 8 right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 24 (8 left + 16 right)
- Spokes Material: Stainless steel
- Spokes Profile Technology: Rounded, J-pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front Hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearing: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight Limit: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- FWB Version HG11 optional: Campy, XD