The Campagnolo Chorus drivetrain represents the perfect solution for the sophisticated cyclist searching for Super Record performance at a more competitive price.
The Chorus groupset is the optimum choice for those wanting the best results that a mechanical groupset can offer, combined with appeal and Italian design at the best price possible.
This completely redesigned crankset represents increased rigidity as well as fresh and cutting edge aesthetics.
- Ultra-Torque™ axle
- New chainrings
- Differentiated number of pins depending on the chainring combination
- Hollow crank and spider arms with Ultra-Hollow™ Technology
- Double standardized bolt circle diameter on all combinations
- X.P.S.S.™ Extreme Performance Shifting System
- Bottom bracket included
From any position on the handlebars, the ergonomics of Ergopower™ controls enable you to grip the controls more firmly.
- New Vari-Cushion™ brake lever hoods with variable density and surface finishes
- Ultra-Shift™ ergonomics
- Ultra-Shift™ mechanism with differentiated maximum number of upshifting clicks depending on the starting sprocket
- Brake lever hoods and cable housing are available as spare parts in red and white
- Derailleur cable adjusting barrel
The Chorus rear derailleur has changed dramatically and offers significant performance enhancements thanks to its revolutionary new design. Campagnolo engineers sought to create a more efficient and better performing rear derailleur and in doing so completely redesigned this component both inside and out.
- Rear derailleur fixing bolts in aluminium
- Ultra-Shift™ exclusive geometry parallelogram
- Embrace Technology™
- Front plate and cage in carbon fibre
This system is fast, responsive, and precise, and the chain shifts across chainrings without hesitation.
- Special inner cage design
- New cage in light moulded alloy
- S2 System (Secure Shifting System)
- CSD (Chain Security Device)
- Derailleur cable deviator insert
- Derailleur clip clamp
- Front derailleur mounting tool
For a fast descent you need a safe and reliable braking system that is powerful and adjustable. The Chorus system offers a shorter braking distance and complete control of braking power.
- Exclusive brake pad coupling/uncoupling system
- Special compound
- Skeleton brake arms
- Front/rear differentiated braking
- Lighter pad holders
- Dual pivot front/rear version
The additional speed led us to devising a new support structure for the last six sprockets in two subsets. The form of the teeth is new and they have been treated to increase duration over time.
- Ultra-Shift™ teeth design
- Reinforced mounts for second and third triplets
- Ultra-Shift™ synchronisation
- Nickel-Chrome surface treatment
The new 5.5mm thickness has been combined with new materials and a special anti-friction treatment, which permits outstanding fluidity.
- Ultra-Link™ chain link connecting system
- Ultra-Link™ chain links
- Special steel links
- Antifriction NI-PTFE™ treatment
Buy Campagnolo Componentsfrom Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.